Cosmic Calabash is a space created to help inspire and support ALL who are willing to move through this great transformation and leap in consciousness on emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual levels. A space to share experiences and run out the doubt and embrace your magnificence.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Bridge

In the past I have had many lucid dreams of crossing a bridge. It was always scary. I was always a passenger in a car, observing and as we would approach the middle of the bridge there was always a huge body of water that the vehicle had to go through. Part of the road was submersed under water, but as you looked forward you could see the other end rising up. Not being the driver, I would have to brace myself as whomever in the dream would bolt on through. I would always awaken at the point of hitting the water, and never seeing whether we made it through to the other side. This dream was one of the most fearful dreams I have ever had and recurring as well. Each time I would intend to experience this dream differently with less fear, but each time it was just as terrifying as the first. It seemed as if the dream were telling me, you must cross, you must have faith, and you must trust, all things we think we already have.

In the present, we are crossing a bridge, a bridge to a new world. Some are anyway, and a bridging into a very wonderful world, the one we remember, yet we aren't sure who will make it across, and in our darkest times, whether we will make it across. I wondered if this is how we felt going through our own birthing process and our bridging into this reality.

The consciousness shift feels like a death of sorts, a dying to our own doubt which has hidden our magnificence for so many eons. I don't think death is really what one fears, its the in between, the unknown, the space where there is still consciousness and the space where the light has not shown through. It is the silence and darkness within the wave, which can be peaceful but without sight.

We hear these days about staying out of fear, yet, fear has brought me to some of my clearest awareness's. It's okay to be afraid. It can be a catalyst for moving through to the other side. I don't think many are being real when they say they are not afraid. It's okay to be afraid, for in fear we sit still and listen to our inner most wisdom of our heart and our expanded communications. I know some would not agree with me.

I feel myself to be a very aware being, and my connection with source strong and my communication have led me strongly, yet I still have my spreads of doubt on different days surface even though I know this is an illusion, a very real illusion.

The bridge in its beauty carries and connects our beginnings and our ends and yet we hold tightly to the rail, others are prompted to look over the edge, or hold their breath when crossing until their feet are planted safely on firm grounding. We may have the need to look back after crossing to take in the awe and our experience, but one thing is known in all consciousnesses we all must cross, we all must cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment